Set on 6 acres across 2 parcels of undulating verdant land, this stunner is impeccably crafted. The floating front entrance encourages purpose as you peer into the Tsukiyama Garden. The trade winds and tropical climate harmonize with the large sliding doors and long angular breezeways to refresh throughout the day. Ornate screens, open floor plan and broad ceilings are superbly curated and attract collaboration with nature with an abundance of outdoor living spaces.
With 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, there’s a deliberate sophistication to the flow of 6155 Kahiliholo. As you enter one room and
soak up the serenity, another room invites you to discover what lies in wait. From the grand lanai with fully opening screens,
the secret meditation garden, cold plunge pool and fire pit to the solar field and terraced landscaping, every detail
is well thought out and exquisitely expressed.
Steppingstones peppered with the dependable wear of a lifetime of adventure are softly dappled with dewy moss. Elegant but
hearty hints of wabi sabi maintain the mood. The earthen-toned stucco walls shimmer warmly as the sun arcs throughout the day.
The homes fully private outdoor master bath(s) invite you to indulge under the lava rock shower, the Japanese soak tub or the
raised covered chaise lounges. Self-care has never felt so elemental.
- *** Offering Includes 3 acre TMK 4-5-2-12-16-4 w/ Existing Dwelling & 3 acre TMK 4-5-2-12-16-3 w/ barn + house rights + guest house rights
- Top to bottom Remodel 2013
- New Metal Roof Installed 2015
- Black Basalt Kitchen Counter Tops
- Stained African Mahogany on Cabinetry and Sliding Doors
- Electronically Controlled Roll-down screens throughout
- Limestone Flooring throughout
- 19KW solar field (sits on contiguous property)
- Trees Include: Orange, Cinnamon, Breadfruit, Samoan Coconuts, Turmeric, Ginger, Taro, Rare Ti and other Exotic Plants
6.01 acres I 2305 sqft I 4BR/3BA I MLS#645258 I Offered for $4,295,000
Amy Frazier RS-60993 Realtor-Assoc. 808.639.9011 [email protected]
Billy Eckert RS-72094 Realtor Assoc. 808.212.6658 [email protected]